Summary:1. The four-wire LED strip has a total of four wires, three ...
1. The four-wire LED strip has a total of four wires, three rows of lights (note that it is not four rows of lights), each row of 1 meter 24 lights, 24&TImes;3=72. Because the power of each lamp bead is 0.05W, the power of the 72-bead LED strip is: 72*0.05=3.6W.
2. The width of the four-wire LED light is about 22mm, the thickness is about 8mm, and the weight is about 0.25kg/m (4 meters per kilogram).
3. Each LED strip must be equipped with a special plug (plug with a transformer); when connecting, the transparent plastic cover must be removed, and the test lamp must be connected before covering. Do not connect directly with the cover, so it is easy to short circuit!
4. There is a "hinge scissor" sign for each meter, which can only be cut at the sign. Wrongly cut or cut off will lead to one meter of no light! Some may be misaligned when marking the mark, it is best to carefully check the position of the mark before cutting, and cut it according to the place where the center is not connected. You can see it if you look carefully.
5. When the LED light strip is installed, it is usually placed in the light trough, and it can be straightened, or it can be fixed with a thin rope or thin iron wire. For external or vertical installation, additional clips and tail plugs are required. The original clip is fully transparent, it is best to put waterproof glass glue on the tail plug and plug after installation, so that the waterproof performance will be better.hoja.com.cn